Veteran of the US Navy, Zach Bryan. Since his song, “Heading South,” became viral in 2017, he has had a successful career. In May 2023, Bryan received the ACM New Male Artist of the Year honour. His personal life, particularly his marriage, has piqued the interest of his fans. Find out if the performer is wed, in a relationship, or single.
|Zachary Lane Bryan
|Date of birth
|2 April 1996
|27 years old (as of 2023)
|Place of birth
|Oologah, Oklahoma, USA
|Height in feet
|Height in centimetres
|Weight in pounds
|Weight in kilograms
|Annette DeAnn Bryan
Does Zach Bryan have a wife?
Who is Zach Bryan’s spouse? The singer-songwriter from America is single. He has, however, previously been married and divorced. His wife was Rose Madden.
Zach Bryan’s wife for a year was Rose Madden. They were a couple in October 2019 when he published Rest, Rose, albeit it is unknown how they met. He published a tweet,
On August 18, 2020, Zach and Madden exchanged vows in Colchuck Lake in Washington. The American singer tweeted to confirm the marriage one month later. He noted:
Rose Madden studied Anthropology and Biological Sciences at Arizona State University. She was a Naval Aviator with the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island. Currently, she is the Ground Safety Petty Officer for Patrol Squadron 46.
Zach Bryan’s marriage broke down, leading to a divorce. When Rose travelled to Italy for work, there were rumours that Zach had cheated on her. None of them talked about the split.
Rose, however, took a hiatus from social media and posted on Instagram in 2021.
Relationship with Debbie Peifer
Zach Bryan and Debbie Peifer began dating after the singer’s breakup with Rose Madden. Following Debbie’s posting on 2 January 2023, the two began dating in 2022. Zach Bryan’s fiancée commemorated their first wedding anniversary in a since-deleted Instagram post.
Debbie Peifer was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on January 19, 1988. She holds a Manhattan College Business Analytics degree. Peifer coordinates the education programme at HawkGrips.
Summer 2022 saw them get into a motorbike accident. The musician gushed about his lover on social media and did not hold back when posting about her. He posted about her unwavering love for him. He referred to her as his right-hand woman in another tweet.
Bryan informed his followers that his relationship with Debbie has come to an end on May 20, 2023. He wrote,
Does Zach Bryan have a girlfriend?
The well-known vocalist appears to be unmarried. Since breaking up with Debbie Peifer, he has not been spotted with anyone.
- Who is Zach Bryan? He is an American country music singer-songwriter famous for songs like Something in the Orange and The Good I’ll Do.
- Where is Bryan from? He was born in Okinawa, Japan, but grew up in Oologah, Oklahoma, USA.
- How did Zach Bryan get popular? He became famous in 2022 when his song Something in the Orange went viral on TikTok.
- Why did Zach Bryan delete Twitter and Instagram? He deleted his Twitter and Instagram accounts after being cyberbullied by fans.
- Who is Zach Bryan married to? The country music star is not married.
- Was Zach Bryan married? Yes, he was married to Rose Madden. They got married in 2020 and divorced in 2021.
- Is Zach Bryan single? Yes, the singer is seemingly single and has not revealed dating anyone.
Has Zach Bryan ever been married? Zach Bryan is not married. The country music icon appears to be single. However, he has a history of marriage and just split up with his ex-girlfriend.
In 2003, Chris Pine launched his career after roles in ER, The Guardian, and CSI: Miami. Since he became well-known, many ladies have liked him. Find out where he lives with his wife and about his previous relationships.