How to check GCE Exams Results Zambia 2022 ECZ Results 2023
How to check GCE Exams Results Zambia 2022 ECZ Results 2023 Are you looking for tips on HOW TO CHECK GCE results 2020? Read on this article to the end for reliable insights into how to check your Zambia GCE results 2020 online once they are released.
How to get GCE Results 2022 Zambia:
- Once the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of General Education announced at a media about the GCE Results 2020 students will be able to check the results.
USING MOBILE MOBILE PHONE:
Students can check for the 2020 GCE results using your Mobile Phone through the following procedure;
- 1. Open the message pad on your Mobile Phone
- 2. Type the Full Examination Number (Leave Space)
- 3. Type Examination Year (Leave Space)
- 4. Type Examination Grade and then
- 5. Send to 8383
<<Exam Number>> <<SPACE>> <<G7>>
1450526585445 2020 G12 and send to 8383
The SMS Service is available on ZAMTEL, MTN and AIRTEL at a cost of Zambian kwacha 4 for each successful transmission.
GCE Exam Grading System:
Website to use https://eservices.exams-council.org.zm/
Web portal OCRS systems.exams-council.org.zm
The following table shows the relationship between Grades and the Standards;
The School Certificate will show Subject Grades from One (1) and Eight (8). Grade Nine (9) and Absent (X) will not be recorded on the Certificate although they will be shown on the Results Slip.
Haile Selassie Avenue,Longacres
Lusaka, Zambia 10101
Telephone :+260 21 1252544
Management Service · Public & Government Service · Education