Online registration for Grade 1 Gauteng 2022 | GDE Grade 1 Online Registration For 2022
Here i’ll providing you with all informations about Online registration for Grade 1 Gauteng 2022 | online registration for grade 1 2022 gauteng | gauteng department of education online registration 2021 for grade 1
Master everything you need to know about Online registration for Grade 1 Gauteng 2022 . With this guide on how to complete Grade 1 applications 2022 Gauteng online through GDE registration system.
About Gauteng Department of Education GDE
The Gauteng Department of Education is the department of the Government of Gauteng responsible for primary and secondary education inside the Gauteng Province in South Africa. GDE is ordained to deliver mandatory basic education to all students in the Gauteng province successively , including students with special needs and early childhood education. The Department therefore; seeks to deliver access to quality teaching, learning and evaluation for all students in the Gauteng Province.
Online registration for Grade 1 Gauteng 2022
GDE Online Registration System is a web based portal of the provincial government where parents/guardians can submit detailed applications for students’ school placements for the next academic year. When the selection is complited Parents are informed of the results of their applications via SMS and have to acknowledge within a week. It deliver an alphabetic listing of schools in Gauteng and can serve neary 35,000 users per second.
Essential Documents during Online Registration For Grade 1 2022 Gauteng
When you have completed your online registration for 2022 you will need to bring the following documents to the school you selected when sending application. The documents must be delivered whether your child is in Grade 1 or 8.
Parent or legal guardian identification document
- The students birth certificate
- Evidence of your home or work address
- Immunisation/clinic document proving which state that the child is free of tuberculosis, tetanus, hepatitis B, polio, measles
- If the students is a non-South African, the following documents must be submitted: The child’s Asylum Seeker or Refugee Permit,
- The passport of the parent or legal guardian Proof of your home or work address, The most recent academic report card of the school where the child is currently enrolled (if the child is applying for Grade 8).
Note that you must deliver all needed papers within seven days of submitting your online application for school admission.
Applying To A School
1. Start applying for a school by Choose an application choice. Here you will be required to select one of the following options: home, job, sibling, or prior school (but note that the last option which is the school is only meant for those who are applying for Grade 8).
2. After you’ve finished the application page, you supposed to click the “Apply” button to submit your application form online.
3. Following that, you will be issued a Waiting List reference number, which will be seen on the screen. The number is certification that your application received. So, if you don’t get it, you may have to repeat everything you’ve done so far.
If you select the option “home/work address” , the system will automatically filter the schools and ask you to choose one that is near to your home or work address.
You can also apply to schools where your child has a sibling in Grades 1 through 6, and/or 8 to 11. In order to select this option, you will need information about the sibling.
If you select the “previous schools” option, please point the name of the school in which the child you are enrolling is currently in Grade 7.