Universal Travel Pass Registration, Login – In order to slow the coronavirus’s rapid spread, multiple state-specific regulations were issued. In order to make travel easier during these difficult times, the Maharashtra government introduced the online Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2023. Many other states have adopted Universal Travel Pass types, similar to Maharashtra. The Universal Travel Pass is available to those who have received both doses of the coronavirus vaccine or who work in vital services. They will be able to easily go to their selected location with this pass.
Individuals can visit epassmsdma.mahit.org and enter their information online to apply for the Universal Travel Pass. The applicant will receive the Universal Travel Pass if the application is accepted. To make travel easier for citizens, this pass has been made available in accordance with the COVID-19 regulations set forth by the Maharashtra Government and the Railways. Follow the instructions below to download the Universal Travel Pass.Travel Permit. They will be able to easily go to their selected location with this pass.
EpassMsdma – Universal Travel Pass
The Universal Travel Pass allows for easy and unrestricted travel without any limitations. In accordance with guidelines from the Railway Department and government, this pass is required for purchasing tickets. If you have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine or are involved in essential services, you are eligible to obtain this pass. If you are interested in applying for the Universal Travel Pass, follow the steps below.
It has been emphasized by the Railway Department and government that individuals without this pass will not be able to purchase tickets. The QR code on the Universal Travel Pass provides information about the citizen’s details. This pass offers better services for citizens to purchase tickets and travel throughout the state.
EpassMsdma – Universal Travel Pass Registration 2023 All Details
|Service Name||Universal Travel Pass|
|Launched by||Maharashtra Government|
|Authority||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Eligibility to get the UTP||Mentioned below|
|Purpose of issuing the UTP||To allow Intrastate as well as Interstate Movement amidst Restrictions|
|Permission also includes||Maharashtra Local Train and Buses Travel|
|Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2023||Available on epassmsdma.mahait.org|
|Type of Pass||QR Code|
Eligibility Criteria EpassMsdma – Universal Travel Pass
Universal Travel Pass Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be a resident of Maharashtra to apply for UTP.
- Children are not eligible to apply for UTP.
- UTP is only available to those who work in medical, educational, and public service sectors.
- You must belong to the eligible categories and subcategories to apply for UTP.
- To register for UTP, you must have all the required data as specified by the authority.
Features of EpassMsdma – Universal Travel Pass:
- Allows common people who have taken both doses of Covid-19 vaccine to travel on local trains in Maharashtra
- Offline checking of vaccination certificates at railway stations in Mumbai is no longer necessary
- Online e-pass facility is now available through epassmsdma.mahit.org web link
- Developed by the Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Available for employees engaged in essential services and other citizens
- Aims to provide hassle-free commuting in the city or state.
Data on EpassMsdma – Universal Travel Pass
The information that will be included in a Universal Travel Pass are as follows:
- Full name of the pass-holder
- Gender of the pass-holder
- Age of the pass-holder
- Photograph of the pass-holder
- Travel category level
- Beneficiary ID of the applicant
- QR code
- Dates of both doses of COVID-19 vaccination received by the pass-holder.
How to Login/Status on Epassmsdma.mahait.org?
To log in to the Epassmsdma.mahait.org website issued by the Maharashtra Government, you can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website Epassmsdma.mahait.org.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- Enter your username and password in the designated fields.
- Carefully enter the Captcha provided on the screen in the given box.
- Click on “Sign In” to log in to the website and access your account.