How to submit SASSA r350 grant Banking Details – srd.sassa.gov.za banking details
srd.sassa.gov.za banking details – How to submit SASSA r350 grant Banking Details –srd.sassa.gov.za -The Social Relief of Distress Grant, also known as the SRD Grant, is implemented with the agreement of the Minister of Finance and is administered in accordance with section 32 of the Social Assistance Act, 2004 (Act No. 13 of 2004).
The Social Relief of Distress Grant, also known as the SRD Grant, is intended for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers, and Special Permit Holders who are between the ages of 18 and 60 years old, who have insufficient means, who do not receive social grants on behalf of herself or himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment, and who have no other source of financial support. Additionally, applicants must not receive social grants on behalf of themselves or themselves.
This can be done by following the below instructions:
- Access the SRD website at srd.sassa.gov.za.
- Scroll down to the “How do I change my banking details” section
- Enter your ID number
- An SMS / Text message containing the sassa banking details link will be sent to the mobile phone number used when registering for the SRD application.
- Open the banking details link in the SMS and follow the instructions.
If you are an approved beneficiary of the SASSA SRD R350 Grant, and you would like to make changes to the banking information that we have on file for you
- Kindly provide your ID Number in the following input box. To the cell phone number that you registered during the application process, an SMS will be sent containing a secure link that is exclusive to you. This link will be provided to you.
- Follow the directions very carefully, after clicking on the link provided in the text message.
- In the event that you choose to be paid into a bank account, it is imperative that you verify that you are the legitimate proprietor of the account. Your grant from SASSA will not be deposited into the bank account of another individual.
- If you decide to use the option to transfer money through one of the main banks, it is imperative that you check to see that the cell phone number on which you received the SMS is associated with your own personal identity. Your grant from SASSA will not be deposited into a mobile phone number that is currently registered to another individual.
- In addition, kindly take note that the updated banking information will not be utilised for any payments prior to its verification.
For more information How to submit SASSA r350 grant Banking Details visit official website link https://srd.sassa.gov.za/