Home Sports Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022 NBC Premier League

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022 NBC Premier League-From Dar es Salaam, Tanzania comes the Simba Sports Club, a professional football team.

Originally known as the Tanzania Giants, the Dar Young Africans changed their name to honour the reigning British king after forming their own club in 1936. The Queens, then the Eagles, and finally the present edition, Sunderland, are all previous incarnations of the team’s name. In 1971, they decided to become known as Simba. (literally “Lion” in Swahili)

Simba SC has won 21 league titles and 5 domestic cups, and has appeared frequently in the CAF Champions League. Among the most successful clubs in East Africa, they have won the CECAFA Club Championship a record six times.

The Simba football squad plays their home games at Benjamin Mkapa Stadium. In 2022, Simba’s Instagram expanded by 89%, making it the fastest-growing account of any football team. About 1.9 million people were following them at the time.

The club is one of the wealthiest in East Africa, with a total budget of Sh 6.1 Billion (about $5.3 million) announced for the 2019/2020 season.

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022 NBC Premier League

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 - Bekaboy
Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga Sc Official Line Up

  1. Aishi Manula (28),
  2. Israel Patrick
  3. Mohamed Hussein (15),
  4. Joash Onyango,
  5. Henock Inonga (29),
  6. Jonas Mkude
  7. Clatous Chama (17),
  8. Mzamiru Yassin (19),
  9. Augustine Okrah
  10. Moses Phiri (25),
  11. Pape Sakho

SUBS

Beno,Nyoni,Gadile,Kennedy,Kapama,Peter Banda,Bocco,Kyombo,Kibu D

Yanga Sc

Located in the Jangwani section of Dar es Salaam, the Yanga (Young Africans Sports Club) are a Tanzanian football team. The Benjamin Mkapa Stadium is the club’s home pitch since its inception in 1935.

With the moniker “Yanga” (Young Boys), this team has won 28 league titles, in addition to several local cups and a spot in the CAF Champions League. They’ve won the CECAFA Club Champions title five times.

RELATED: Ratiba ya mechi za Simba NBC Premier League 2022/2023

History of Yanga Sc

In 1935, a group of Africans (as they were labelled by the colonial administration in Tanganyika) living in Dar es Salaam decided to form a football club in order to compete in a league dominated by “non-African” football teams. This is generally accepted as the beginning of the club’s modern incarnation, though the club’s history can be traced back to the 1910s. According to reports, a member of the group’s lineup used New Young as a first name. The original name of the club was Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC, however it was shortened to Young Africans SC later on.

They haven’t enjoyed much success since their 1935 formation, and this has caused nothing but internal turmoil. In 1936, when the team’s performance was even worse than usual, some players defected to another club. The breakup of the club was precipitated by Arab instigators of conflict. When they finally won, they and other rebels formed a club called Queens F.C. (currently Simba). Because of this, Simba and the young Africans have been enemies for a long time.

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022 NBC Premier League

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 Oct FRWDF - Bekaboy
Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022

By the conclusion of the 2020s, Yanga will have served as a consultant for La Liga.

The club’s members voted on May 27 to open up the organisation to private investments from corporations outside of the club’s membership.

As time went on, the club came to represent the fight against colonial control. The youth of Africa have come to be considered as nationalists and freedom warriors, and so the political organisation TANU adopted the colours yellow and green to represent them. The club is currently undergoing a procedure that will see the investors retain a 49% stake while the remaining 51% is transferred to the members.

A fierce rivalry exists between this club and their Dar es Salaam (or Kariakoo) counterparts, Simba. This is the fifth-most-famous African derby, according to a list.

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022 NBC Premier League

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October - Bekaboy
Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga SC leo 23 October 2022

Kikosi cha Simba vs Yanga Sc Official Line Up

  1. Aishi Manula (28),
  2. Israel Patrick
  3. Mohamed Hussein (15),
  4. Joash Onyango,
  5. Henock Inonga (29),
  6. Jonas Mkude
  7. Clatous Chama (17),
  8. Mzamiru Yassin (19),
  9. Augustine Okrah
  10. Moses Phiri (25),
  11. Pape Sakho

Previous articleKikosi cha Yanga vs Simba leo, 23 October 2022 NBC Premier League
Next articleMatokeo ya Simba leo 2022