Home LEARNING Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom -Uni Offer 2022/2023

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom -Uni Offer 2022/2023

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer 2022/2023

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom– Uni Offer is a bundle that is exclusively offered to eligible Vodacom customers of any university in Tanzania who have been whitelisted by Vodacom to receive deals. Customers must have an active Vodacom account. Students in universities and colleges can take advantage of the Vodacom Uni Offer, which is an unique Vodacom bundle that comes equipped with Voice, SMS, and Data at the least possible price.

Vodacom presents you the UNI Offer registration portal where you can register and have access to all of the excellent and exclusive offerings on special menu for UNI registered students. A Vodacom subscriber can enjoy the UNI offer while at UNI using the Super Network.

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer 2022/2023

How To Buy Vodaom University Offer?

  • You may buy UNI bundles using the Vodacom USSD menu by entering the code (14942#), as well as through the My Vodacom app.
  • After that, you’ll be able to choose the plan that best suits your needs.

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer 2022/2023

NOTE

  • You have the option of purchasing the Vodacom Uni Offer with either Airtime or Mpesa.
  • You have the option of purchasing UNI packages for either yourself or a friend.
  • You are able to subscribe to more than one bundle at the same time, as well as any other bundle at any time.
  • Simply dialing the number 14960 followed by the check balance code will not cost you anything.
  • The daily bundles have a validity period of 24 hours beginning when the bundle is purchased.
  • The weekly bundles have a validity period of one week beginning on the day of purchase.
  • The monthly bundles have a validity period of one month beginning on the date of purchase.

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer 2022/2023

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom
Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom

Vifurushi Vya Chuo Vodacom- Uni Offer 2022/2023

ABOUT VODACOM TANZANIA

The most successful cellular network company in Tanzania is called Vodacom Tanzania Limited. By the end of the year 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had more than 15.6 million users and was the country’s preeminent provider of wireless telecommunications services. Vodacom Tanzania is the second telecom company in Africa, after Vodacom, to switch on its 3G High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA), which was only available in Dar es Salaam in early 2007. Vodacom was the first telecom company in Africa to switch on its 3G High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA).

The executive offices of Vodacom Tanzania are located in Dar es Salaam, the financial capital of Tanzania, on the 15th floor of the Vodacom Towers building, which can be found at 23 Ursino Estate along Old Bagamoyo Road. The headquarters of the corporation are located at the following geographic coordinates: 06Β°46’41.0″ South, 39Β°15’37.0″ East (Latitude:-6.778056; Longitude:39.260278).

Late in the year 1999, Vodacom of South Africa established this business initially as a subsidiary of its parent firm. In the beginning, Vodacom Tanzania was a joint venture between the Vodacom Group, which controlled around 65 percent of the company, and Tanzanian stockholders, which included Mirambo Holdings, who held the remaining 35 percent of the company.

The corporation had finished its GSM infrastructure by August of 2000 and had gone live with it on the 14th of that month. On August 15, 2000, Vodacom Tanzania made the official announcement that company would begin commercial operations. Within the first year of its inception, Vodacom Tanzania had already become the largest mobile operator in the country, and it continues to be the largest mobile communications network provider in Tanzania to this day.

The organization now has roaming agreements with a large number of mobile network carriers throughout the world, some of which are T-Mobile USA in the United States, Vodafone Limited in the United Kingdom, and Vodafone India in India.

Previous articleTems – Black Panther 2 Soundtrack (Wakanda Forever) | Download
Next articleAUDIO: Dogo Janja ft Kusah – Mr Kuweza | Download